Monday, March 13, 2017

Choosing my first bicycle

Choosing a bicycle for me is a tough choice. It has been a while since I rode a bicycle. 3 years I believe. Personally I like my new bicycle that has bike assist and has its own motor. Unfortunately those types of bikes are expensive here in the Philippines and is not yet mainstream. So in the mean time I will buy a conventional bicycle. I was researching on what type of bike I will buy using lazada.com.ph and here is one of my choices.




stepdragon-bike

Step Dragon SMA527 26" Full Suspension Alloy Mountain Bike (Black/Blue)

*image taken from Lazada Philippines

It costs Php. 9850.00 ($195.57). 

I will canvass more and will visit local bike sellers around my area and then I will make a choice.

Stay tuned for updates.

See you on my next posts.

2 comments: